Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:26:16 -0600
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A&E Tesla coil, and Mind Freak. (fwd)

Hi,

Yep, that is D.C. Cox's (aka - Dr. Resonance) "Big Bruiser"
coil in Baraboo, WS. and that was a rerun, as it originally aired
earlier this year. And yes, the bit with Chriss being hauled to the
hospital by paramedics toward the end was all just theatrics. I'm
sure that the good Dr. Resonance could elaborate even further ;^)

David Rieben