Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:42:47 -0800
From: K. C. Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer (fwd)

Yes, the email to hot-streamer.com was returned with a "No such user
here" advisory.  I'll try again.

Before I tear it all apart, I will look further to see if I can find out
where the crud is getting in.  But it's pretty bad: as soon as I turn up
the variac on the H-bridge more than moderately, I get lots of spurious
signal all over the place in the low-level circuits, as if the
wire-wrapped circuits are acting like a zillion antennas.  As I had
belatedly remembered, I'd had the same kind of problem with my prior
s.s.t.c. primary apparatus, requiring ultimately that I put all the
low-level stuff inside a box -- and also, incorporate a bifilar choke or
2 in the power-input circuits.

...and sure enough, I did leave out the .com.  Me bad!

KCH