Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:28:54 -0800
From: K. C. Herrick <kchdlh@xxxxxxx>
To: Tesla List <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer

Chip, Steve Ward (& all)-

Hi Ken.

Sorry for the delay.  I got slammed at work and didn't end up on the
computer last night.  Here's the link.  It's just plain right now but can
be fixed up to have html in it later. I just wanted to get it done.  Sorry
for the delay again.

Chip

http://www.pupman.com/current/kcherrick/tch-synctest4a.jpg

No problemo; looks perfect as-is.  And to all:  The above link is the replacement circuit for my synctest2.jpg that I'd posted
previously on hot-streamer.  This one seems to work in the hardware.

And Steve...in further response to yours of 12/18: My low-level EMI
problem appears to stem from a 14 MHz transient that appears on the +5V
bus every time the H-bridge switches.  I'm now trying to track that
down.  Suggestions on that from >>anyone<< are welcome!!

KCH