Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 02:04:05 -0600
From: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A prospective s.s.t.c. input-synchronizer (fwd)

Hi Ken,

The links dont seem to work for me, even after fixing the
hot-streamer.COM (many of your past links forgot the .com part).

Anyway, what is the issue with un-shielded low level electronics?
Many of my DRSSTCs run unshielded as the low level stuff is all 5V
logic, which is pretty hard to "mess up".  I'd at least try making
some small sparks before assuming that shielding is a problem, it may
be just fine as-is (unless you have some reason that noise is a
problem here).

Good luck!

Steve Ward