Re: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:37:31 -0600
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig.  (fwd)

Hi Greg, all,

Due to the current litiguous society that we are living
in, I am a bit hesitant to just "blurt out" the source of
my "honey hole" to just any and everybody. I would be
happy to fix up any list member with a pole pig and not
charge any "finder's fee", but only after getting a chance
to carry on some personal dialogue with whomever I
"hook up" before hooking them up. We've already lost
T&R Electric as a prime pig supplier for coilers due to
someone not knowing what they were doing when they
obtained their pig and then threatening to sue when it
supposedly malfunctioned (or at least that's what I've
heard) and I really don't want to lose my "honey hole"
source because of someone else's stupidity. If you are
21 years or older and would really like to get one or
more pole pigs, then please contact me off-list and we
can discuss it further. Sorry that just one or two bad
apples can ruin things for the rest of us ;^(

David Rieben