RE: 15kva 14.4 kV Transformer.. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:20:24 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 15kva 14.4 kV Transformer.. (fwd)

Hi Chip,

There is also Tucson Transformer and switch gear who has some really cool
sizes. They definitely will only talk to utilities, but Dr R. said he could
buy from them. Check out their web site and drool! Yellow might be
affordable to ship (they are good about not breaking off the horns) or hook
up with someone going back east.

Jim Mora