Re: Wanted Maxwell .03 37667 (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 11:00:22 -0700
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wanted Maxwell .03 37667 (fwd)

In short Tesla coil duty service they work fine if used with nsts.  Do not
use them with pole xmfrs and high rep rates --- they will fail, sometimes
explosively!

They are only designed for a few pulses per second and not the typical
450-500 pulses per sec of a pole xmfr operated non-synchro TC.

Dr. Resonance