RE: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig. (fwd)

Original poster: Gerry Reynolds <greynolds@xxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:20:21 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: 14.4 Kv 5 kva pole pig.  (fwd)

Chip,

Try Dr. Resonance. If you can wait until Spring he goes back to Wisconsin.
Not too far. He also has a delivery agreement with an antique dealer. If you
know someone with a business that who will work with you T&R electric in
South Dakota has Acres of them. There is also some place in Florida (that
refurbs them) email D&M HV. I forget their name. Maybe they can help you. Be
sure you have all safety in place with this. There is no second chance.
Period.

Regards
Jim Mora