Re: Terry's Filter (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:20:41 -0000
From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Terry's Filter (fwd)

Thanks for your response ..Rich & DJ et al

  But what are MOV ... I do have some experience in electrics and
electronics ... Radio Ham G6PUR qualified 1982 .. worked the space shuttle !

I have seen these over lapping hoop symbols before .. and I once saw an
explanation but have not been able to find it again ... I do have a few text
books on electric but it's not there .......

I am learning some of the Americanisms .. my baby brother  moved to
Vacaville CA.about 16 months ago
I think crazy glue is cyano acrylate ( UK - super glue)
I do not know what ( your) mineral oil is  ... I use liquid paraffin  ( an
old remedy for constipation and the basis of most baby oils and some
medicated creams)

JAMES

... Protected by www.Spamjab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}