RE: Terry's Filter (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:23:31 -0600
From: Rich & DJ <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Terry's Filter (fwd)

Below is a link where you can find the Terry filter, the best thing
going to protect you NST. Also remember Terry might not be able to walk
on water but he sure knows where all the rocks are. He spent many years
building great things and keeping all theses coil nuts in line. He never
got so advanced that he could not step down to my level and help a
person who is mentality challenged when it comes to electronics.

	Rich , from the middle of Missouri

http://hot-streamer.com/temp/NSTFilt.jpg