Thanks from Terry (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:13:36 -0700
From: Terrell Fritz <terrellfone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thanks from Terry

Hi,

Thanks again for all you kind notes :-))))))))))))))

Of course, I am NOT DEAD or anything ;-)))

I am up working on very high powered triggered SISG
configurations....  Hopefully the new trigger will be able to fire to
100MVA and still be simpler than Finn's :-))  Also working out the two MOT
PIRANHA configuration details.

Cheers,

         Terry