Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:28:57 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Teslathon in Terry's honner!and get together

Terry, Et, Al

Terry's leaving the moderator post of the list leaves me with mixed
emotions. While I' happy for his soon to be discovered amazing
contributions, in spite of that, I somewhat saddened by his leaving.

Maybe we could have a Teslathon with all matter of interations thus far.
This could be in central US an in other countries to his honor. This would
lead the poignant goodbye to joyous occasion.

Jim Mora

I think it is unlikely, but I would not fathom well, the fade away of Terry
Fritz as Hull, or Quick have done.