Re: Tesla first start up problems. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:12:18 -0500
From: Dave <dgoodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla first start up problems. (fwd)

.1uf is too large for a 15/30. Best cap is a .007 to .008uf range. You will
not get great sparks form a 4" ball. Better if you use an 8" or so.
Sometimes black plastic components such as primary blocks can conduct, and
drain  power out of your system. Make sure that you are not loosing power
there.
You may also need a few more turns on the primary for the secondary size
that you have.

Dave Goodfellow