Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 03:20:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: mod1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Attn: Chip

Would it be possible to send a message to everyone BUT
Terry, asking for a volunteer to come up with a gift
of some sort. Maybe a plaque with some stats like
years of service and total number of posts or GB's
screened. If everyone chipped in a couple of bucks, we
could get him something real nice.

Adam