Thank you Terry from kVA Effects (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:08:06 -0800
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you Terry from kVA Effects

> To have a post rejected by you was always an opportunity to learn better
> internet etiquette.

Good show Terry.... You need the break and 7.5 years of moderation is too
much for anybody!

I joined this list when there were less than thirty members. I learned ALL
my Internet etiquette from Terry...   ;-) The percentage of messages that
he's censored brings me much embarrassment and humility (oh... if that were
only true..). He's a rare gem and the outpouring from this group proves it.

Terry, I'm glad you're onto more pure research; the world needs a lighter
TC. The reason that SRSG coils are a cash cow for my industry is because of
a very low parts count , reliability and output look and length. The
standard right now is the SG10-TC with twelve installations Worldwide
(Dortmund GR, Mexico City, Los Angeles (2), Akron OH (2), Birmingham AL,
Seoul, Palm Springs, Hollywood, Cologne GR and Dubai UAE). To be of real
use, solid state must match or surpass the reliability and output of SRSG in
a vigorous rental environment and that should be the goal of everyone's
ongoing efforts. We will commercialize solid state TC technology someday in
the future. The market entry barrier right now is semi-conductor reliability
(and a related high parts count).

Terry, you've made the ascension from moderator to inventor. You're free to
fly while others carve your name in stone.

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
Torrance, California
www.teslacoil.com