Terry F. (fwd)

We are all very sad to see Terry go, but I understand that this valuable
time could be spent on
life's "other ventures".

It was not Terry's fault in any way --- in my opinion.  No harm was done
to anyone on the List.
No offense was taken and no apologies required.

I sure hope he continues tinkering with Tesla coils  ---  he has made
several very important
contributions to the state of the art with regard to Tesla transformers.
His solid state work is
in true pioneering spirit and the results were enormous.

His important contributions include the development and testing of MMC
capacitor systems, IGBT
SISG spark gap elimination, unusual and very novel topload systems for
Tesla coils.  His timeless
work and effort in answering many "newby" questions with very accurate
answers certainly has
helped coil builders all over the world.

We have all benefited from Terry's  unselfish work and contributions to
this List.  As Terry
said, "Solid state coils are the only way to go".  Their performance
greatly exceeds that of any
classic spark gap type coils.

He also has done an excellent job as moderator of this list.  I wish you
well in your future and
Happy Holiday time to enjoy with your family.

Dr. Resonance