Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:39:54 -0800
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

Terry, you da man!
Thanks for all your years of service. I was always amazed that you could
manage to moderate and play with coils at the same time. I know you'll
help out the new moderator with the details and I'm sure that person
will do a fantastic job as you have done. This will be the 3rd moderator
since I've been hooked up on the TCML. Amazing how much coiling has
advanced during your 7 1/2 years and YOU were a big part of it all!

Thanks again!
Bart