PCB 40ppm where sould oil be sampled.Pandora's box

Hello again,

Too bad all the wading pools are put away for winter! I?m going to pull the top of my Raytheon sometime time soon. I?ll put it is a Large PE bin. And the top will go in one likewise bin. Below this will be a piece of something such as chip board 4x8 ,ideas anyone? Clean up swabs.. face shield , army apron vitron gloves?.i. would nor attempt this but the fluid passed the burn test and looked a lot like the oil in my certified pole pig. I have read that it sould be clear a yellow to the bottom. That will be stage two. The top has 6 sets of 8020 sockets which tubes are expensive so I am going the diode way.

The .25? flat too will have to simple beehive pass-through for 28K DC ~1amp. Furthermore, there will be 4 LV pass-through for a wye 208 4 wire connection, and a ground bolt. Likely the gasket will be replaced. BTW does it matter where the test is made?

Now for the bad scenario: suppose the top , all connections and revemoved filament transformer are above 40ppm. What heck do I do everything? will be contained and swabbed down. At this point I?ll do the 40ppm test, after that?well??? I assume all swab material and the cool top will placed in a 55 gal drum.. What does one swab the oil with and followup clean up solvents?

Maybe the good side it passes 400ppm: the oil is oK! How do I get it certified!

Jim Mora