Re: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle

EITHER WAY,
sending payment before receiving the item,
or sending the item before receiving payment, involves
"stupidity", trust, niceness, risk, or whatever you
care to call it, on one person's part.

Ultimately, one person has to be the 'trusting' individual. I believe that almost everyone on this list could be trusted(with one exception, I guess lol). Personally, I'd have already mentioned this list member's name if I were out $900 - just to warn others to not get burned. I've only purchased something from one list member a few years ago and it worked out well. I don't remember now, but I think I was the trusting one and I sure got my $$ worth.
Mike