RE: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: "Rich & DJ" <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This was getting sort of long so I sniped off some of it but I have to
add that when a person is on a list like this you want to "trust" the
other guy even if you did not meet him. On another list for RF amps a
question was asked about RF coil forms. I jumped in and said I could
make them because of the tesla coil experience. The person promised all
kinds of tech help and a few parts I needed to build an amp. I made the
coil forms, shipped them and only received some e-mails about what was
to come. I never received the tech help I need and I dropped the idea of
sending him more stuff. I thought I could trust another ham as well as
you trusted another spark nut. 99% are good guys, it is the 1%'er you
have to watch for.

Cheers , Rich from the middle of Missouri