Re: Allen-Bradley Distributor

At 09:42 PM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone on the list know of a on-line distributor for Allen-Bradley? A friend of mine gave me some of their "Modular" switches including illuminated switch block/bases and NO and NC contact blocks. I need to find the coloed "Illuminated" style actuators. The actuator is the button part of the switch, whic is sold in may styles and functions. I am planning on using them for my control consol and if I can find the actuators I can save a LOT of money.

Most industrial electrical places do the A-B stuff. Have you tried http://www.ab.com/ and finding a distributor? I don't know about on-line, though.

I think what you are looking for are called "operators" in A-B speak, by the way.

I've checked my normal sources - Mcmaster, Grainger, Newark and Digikey with no sucess. SAnyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Curt.