From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 00:43
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Allen-Bradley Distributor

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone on the list know of a on-line distributor for
Allen-Bradley?  A friend of mine gave me some of their "Modular"
switches including illuminated switch block/bases and NO and NC
contact blocks.  I need to find the coloed "Illuminated" style
actuators.  The actuator is the button part of the switch, whic is
sold in may styles and functions.  I am planning on using them for my
control consol and if I can find the actuators I can save a LOT of money.

I've checked my normal sources - Mcmaster, Grainger, Newark and
Digikey with no sucess.  SAnyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Curt.