Re: EXTENDING CREDIT: an Unscrupulous Buyer - Be Forewarned:

Original poster: "Josh Adams" <knewter@xxxxxxxxx>

"omg"

On 12/4/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: Vardan <<mailto:vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

As list "moderator" for countless years now...  I try to "help work
out" these issues "off list".  They usually work out just
fine...  But this one was way "too big"... So I had to "punt" it to
the full list...

"$900.00" is like "two years" of my "extreme" coiling
budget!!!!!!!!  It gets to the "major seriousness" level now...

Might have to talk to this guy :o)))

<http://askaninja.com/news/2006/01/08/ask-a-ninja-question-4-hiring-a-ninja>http://askaninja.com/news/2006/01/08/ask-a-ninja-question-4-hiring-a-ninja

These problems are "extremely rare" and typically simple to
fix...  But this is problem "BIG NUMBER TWO" for this person in as
many months...  My tolerance allows "one" error...  But "twice" is an
"EXTREME" level...

A "friend", but the warning signs are "clear" and I must "act" to
protect all... My grave concern is that the situation might get
"hidden" so others might "fall into it" too...  All my instincts
point to "expose the problem now"...  And so it is...........

I realize this may end up in court, and I am fully prepared to "fly
and testify" as needed...

Terry

--
-josh