From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:06 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: PCB revisited near a Ca super fund site - public liability

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Here in Australia liability insurance is $10 million which is
standard. After a day of phone calls, the best cover I could get was
$1500 for 6 public shows of a small TC.  Seems a tall price to pay
for interest in Science, Physics and Math.  I asked what a Pony club
premium was with the risk of making children quadriplegic if they
fall off.  The answer: "they pay less".Go figure.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com

Hello All,

......for demonstrations. I am hoping to increase interest in
Science, Physics, and Math.

I will need a bare minimum of $1,000,000
liability insurance rider just to go on campus.
If the trailer gets in an accident, there better not be any PCB's.

Thanks one and All,
Jim Mora