Re: real life applications

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Dave, All,
Yes, It always helps newcomers (and others) when the answer relates to their question.
Since the original question concerned EXISTING, REAL-LIFE applications, IMO,
Wardenclyffe and all the rest of the free energy transmission, UFOs, and
inter-dimensional signaling stuff doesn't qualify as an answer to THIS question.
If your concept of reality differs, so may your opinion.

Matt D.

In a message dated 12/1/06 2:41:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: <davep@xxxxxxxx>

> Since the Shorem L.I.
     Shoreham, aka Wardenclyffe.

> project was never completed, we may never know. Westinghouse
> was allegedly quoted as saying "but where would we put the
> meters".
  Allegedly is the operative word, perhaps.
  J Pierpont Morgan, rather than Westinghouse, funded
  Wardenclyffe, with Tesla promising wireless _communication_.
  When this was not delivered, Morgan cut funding.
  In the intervening 100 years no repeatable demonstration of
  'general purpose, long distance, broadcast power' has been
  made, nor has any theoretical basis been apparent.