Re: Texas Teslathon?

Original poster: "Phil Rembold" <prembold@xxxxxxxxx>

David & all Tesla enthusiast,

Quick note to pass along the word, the TCBFW team is going to do it again this year,

            TCBFW 2006 Teslathon Saturday October 14th  10AM Until ???

There should be a good representation of all types of coils, the coin crusher, and of coarse the "WartHog".

There will be Hot Dogs & Burgers on the BBQ for lunch, Pizza for dinner and all the soda you can drink.

if you'd like to drop in to see what our team is all about, - Great !!,
if you want to bring a working system to show us the right way to do it, - Even Better !!!! Please email me if you have questions and to ensure the food & fixing's head count is OK

Food, Friends, Fun maybe even Fire ( if things don't work right !! )

Hope to see you there,

Need directions ? <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3312+Bewley+street&city=Haltom+City&state=tx&zipcode=76117&search=++Search>http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=3312+Bewley+street&city=Haltom+City&state=tx&zipcode=76117&search=++Search

--
Phil Rembold
817-831-0998