Re: MMC Question.

Hi Glen,

Dont be afraid of JavaTC. It is a great tool that allows you to control the model to a high degree. Yes, there are many inputs and there are help files for each one that are well done with great graphics. If you do have a problem or question, there are many in the group that can help. It is well worth your investment to learn JavaTC.

Gerry R.