Re: Carbide Inserts for Rotary Electrodes

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks David.  The prices for the C2 carbide drill blanks on McMaster are in
line with those from drillblanks.com, which is good to know since I have a
few other things to get from them.  Also good to know that you have had
success using the C2 carbide.

Thanks,

Jon