Re: Carbide Inserts for Rotary Electrodes

Original poster: "Jon Danniken" <danniken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Terry, those are indeed that type I was thinking of.  That site
yielded the term "carbide button" (as opposed to bullet), and has opened up
a number of possible vendors.  I'll see what comes of this, and keep the
list updated when more information becomes available.

Jon