Announcing a New Book!

Original poster: Bob Wroblewski <bwroblewski@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi y'all
I received a postcard notice from Harry Goldman, author of the TCBA News.
He is using the address list of the TCBA membership so I retyped the text
for benefit of those who are not listed.
Regards,
Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA

-----------------------
Announcing a New Book!

KENNETH STRICKFADEN, DR. FRANKENSTEIN'S ELECTRICIAN by Harry
Goldman, McFarland Publishers, Box 611, jefferson, NC 28640-0611.
Available Late Autumn, 2005.

For the first time, a full biography of Kenneth J. Strickfaden,
the man who set the standard for Hollywood's mad scientists.
From his birth in 1896 in Anaconda, MT, to his death in 1984
in Inglewood, CA, Strickfaden's life was filled with adventure.
Besides covering Strickfaden's entire personal and professional
life, this book is richly illustrated with 125 rare and unpublished
photos and illustrations including many pages from
Strickfaden's notes and files.

Retired science teacher Harry Goldman founded the Tesla Coil
Builders' Assoc. and edited and published the TCBA News for 20
years. His work has appeared in Filmfax, Radio Today, American
West and numerous other publications.

For more information, search <http://www.mcfarlandpub.com>www.mcfarlandpub.com.