Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ED. My Father was the intelagence  officer in charge of instalation and
chose the call  sign to honor my Mother whos name is Helen. I do not
remember the details of the sight except that dad would tip the mercury pot
rectifiers and strike the arc in the rectifiers as the station was started.
   Robert  G