Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts" <m.j.watts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Davetracer@xxxxxxx

>      Malcolm, I suspect this is close to one of those "religious"
> style disputes . . .

. . . I will have another look at the CSN to see if he did produce
figures but I don't recall seeing them. . . .

The CSN contains only the information from NIKOLA TESLA'S LEGACY ARCHIVE that Nikola Tesla Museum staff felt was suitable for publication 27 years ago (see http://www.tfcbooks.com/mall/more/577cs90.htm for the Archive's contents.) Much of the fine data that Tesla collected while at Colorado Springs was not included. The original book was in Serbo-Croation, followed by an English translation. The "Long Island Notes" is still a work in progress. I do not believe that a publication date has been set. See http://www.njarc.org/tms/info/Research%20of%20Nikola%20Tesla%20in%20Long%20Island%20Laboratory.htm for the paper "Research of Nikola Tesla in Long Island Laboratory," Reprinted from Energy and Development at the International Scientific Conference in Honor of the 130th Anniversary of the Birth of Nikola Tesla." This is a preview of material to be contained in NIKOLA TESLA LONG ISLAND NOTES.

Speaking of the birth of Nikola Tesla, I wish to remind the list that 2006 is the sesquicentennial anniversary of this event. It would be a tribute to this creative individual if current research into his system for wireless telecommunications could be advanced beyond the theoretical-discussion stage during this upcoming period.

Sincerely yours,
Gary Peterson