Re: Tesla Coil RF Transmitter

"Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ED. My Father was the intelagence  officer in charge of instalation and
chose the call  sign to honor my Mother whos name is Helen. I do not
remember the details of the sight except that dad would tip the mercury
pot
rectifiers and strike the arc in the rectifiers as the station was
started.
    Robert  G"

	OK.  That was a long time ago, just about the time I was starting to
get into "radio" as an early teenager.  The reason for the question was
why you said the station was a Tesla design.

Ed