Re: Racing Sparks

Johns advice is good. Another cause of racing the toroid it too small for your power level (larger toroid will lower fo faster than the higher order resonant modes). Give some dimensions of the coil (both pri and sec), size of toroid, cap size, and power source and we can better help.

Gerry R.

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx