Re: Funding 2nd request and report.

Hi Chip,

Yes, check out HP. Servers are here in Ft Collins and different division than PC's. You have choice of operating systems: Linux, HPUX, etc. Problem with PC's is it's often hard to tell whether its HW or SW and of course we know where the SW comes from.

Gerry R.

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry.

Thanks for reminding me about Sun.  I think I'll check out Sun as well.  I
just checked briefly and it looks like they have some offerings in my
price range.  Maybe even HP/Compaq, though I hate them based on experience
with their desktop machines.