From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: hot dog
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 19:16:27 -0600

Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I tried to cook a hot dog with my tesla coil.
It didn't work.
I think it might have something to do with bein fresh out of the package and
still wet.
Any thoughts or ideas?
I'm gonna leave a dog outside tonight to dry and try it again tomarrow.

Steven Steele
By the way, Terry, I've got a video of what I did today with the coil. it's
kind of big, but can I send it to you and have you put it on the website?