Re: primary

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

I have a primary that you can use. It ain't perfect,
as it caught fire a few years back, but it's not in
use and available if you want it:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/primary.htm

Here it is after the "fire":

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/disasters.htm

It's been stripped of burnt windings, and available if
you're willing to use it. It's a peace offering from
someone who's been pretty brutal to a newbie. Sorry,
and here ya go!!!!! FREE!!!!

Call me at 678-714-2614 or 770-722-8196.

Adam

Discover Yahoo! Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html