Re: Tesla Coil Information and copyrights

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 5/8/05 6:45:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

That's great news about the Electric experimenter magazines. I look forward
to looking at some of them. It aught to give some keen incite as to what it
must have been like to live during those times without all of our modern
paraphernalia. I can barely remember what it was like to do math without a
calculator!!! Those poor guys had virtually nothing to work with. On the
other hand, it must have been incredibly exciting to work with things that
were "brand new."
Paul
Think Positive

Hi Paul,

The next person that says "they had nothing to work with" is going to be beat to death with my K&E Log-Log-Duplex Decitrig slide rule!! Brain cells were available, even before 1947. Of necessity, they just had to be used in far more creative ways to solve problems in finite time than what is required of today's cells..

Matt D.