Re: broken secondary

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

I've never broken the wire of a secondary so I don't know what really
works, but I've heard that you can taper the ends of the wire and solder
them so that they are as close to the original diameter as possible.  Then
cover it with something like glyptal like you said and also use some sort
of insulating sheet folded into a V and rest the joint in the crook of the
V.  Then wind the rest of the secondary.

Chip