[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coiler's in Missouri
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Coiler's in Missouri
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 03:23:47 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 03:24:44 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <OlXLAD.A._6H.rzSSCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Dan Kunkel <dankunkel@xxxxxxxxx>
i'm in branson yo
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:59:49 -0700, Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>
> I'm in Saint Louis, and there is another guy I know in O'Fallon who also
> does TC work, just not on the list here.
> >>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/25/2005 6:42:16 PM >>>
> Original poster: Jerry White <starcatfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Hi Benjamin,
> I am a beginer in Park Hills (Flat River), Mo. From what I have seen
> are several coilers in Missouri. It will be intreresting to see what
> replies you get.
> Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: "Medina, Benjamin (UMR-Student)"
> Hello folks,
> I wish to know if there are any coilers in or near Missouri.
> All replies will be greatly appreciated.
> Ben Medina
> Rolla, MO.