[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Coiler's in Missouri
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Coiler's in Missouri
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:59:49 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:00:54 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <eozAdB.A.Y1H.iwBSCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>
I'm in Saint Louis, and there is another guy I know in O'Fallon who also
does TC work, just not on the list here.
>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 3/25/2005 6:42:16 PM >>>
Original poster: Jerry White <starcatfisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I am a beginer in Park Hills (Flat River), Mo. From what I have seen
are several coilers in Missouri. It will be intreresting to see what
replies you get.
Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Medina, Benjamin (UMR-Student)"
I wish to know if there are any coilers in or near Missouri.
All replies will be greatly appreciated.