[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Follow-up MMC PCB cap boards
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Follow-up MMC PCB cap boards
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:28:23 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 17:29:13 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <ahs0MD.A.WPE.YVhPCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I was never able to find a point where the cost would be justified. To get
enough at a good cost would have been about $1000. I was not able to insure
I could get that back. I put the ExpressPBC files for the boards here if
anyone wants to get some:
One is for DigiKey solder screw terminal and the other was for #10 brass
bolts. I "think" the files are pretty well debuged...
My DRSSTC was able to get away with pretty simple caps, so I really did not
need them after all.
At 08:41 AM 3/20/2005, you wrote:
Any progress on the MMC PCB boards?