[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TC potential measurements
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: TC potential measurements
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:28:09 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:28:28 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <xpJE2.A.gBH.bWLPCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
If you can give me dimensions of the toroid you have data for, I can run it
thru his program.
Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
I have not run Antonio's program on our data. Sounds like an interesting
> How does all this correlate to Antonio's electostatic field calculator
> predicts the breakout voltage for a toroid with given geometry? Im
> talking about the initial breakout voltage, not the voltage of the > loaded
> coil (after a streamer is formed). It would be interesting to input the
> dimensions of Bill's toroid into Antonio's program.
> Gerry R.
> >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >I'm aware of Bill's 25 megaVolt claim, but if you run
Antonio's > >magnifier
> >program he would find it might be hitting 2 mV max --- and that
might > >be
> >stretching things a bit.
> >Dr. Resonance