[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: stuff for sale, possibly Tesla Coil related
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: stuff for sale, possibly Tesla Coil related
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:23:16 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:23:55 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <WtC70C.A.1JH.JBfMCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
I'll take the 70kVDC meter if you still have it.
Let me know
--- Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Original poster: Rich Simpson
> I have some extra analog meters that I thought I
> would give the list a shot
> at, before I put them on ebay, if you see something
> you need, make me an
> offer (I only want a couple $ each plus shipping
> costs), I will ship via
> ups anywhere in the US.
> two new G.E. panel mount voltmeters, 0-70KV DC, 3"
> meter face (meter says
> 0-100 UA DC? on the back) will need externial
> resistor (not included).
> two new Simpson Panel Mount AC AMP meters, 300A,
> (needs 300:5 current
> transformer not included) one has a cracked lens.
> -rich simpson