[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
stuff for sale, possibly Tesla Coil related
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: stuff for sale, possibly Tesla Coil related
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:51:43 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:52:33 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <TS3OR.A.DXC.vCbMCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Rich Simpson <richcreations@xxxxxxxxx>
I have some extra analog meters that I thought I would give the list a shot
at, before I put them on ebay, if you see something you need, make me an
offer (I only want a couple $ each plus shipping costs), I will ship via
ups anywhere in the US.
two new G.E. panel mount voltmeters, 0-70KV DC, 3" meter face (meter says
0-100 UA DC? on the back) will need externial resistor (not included).
two new Simpson Panel Mount AC AMP meters, 300A, (needs 300:5 current
transformer not included) one has a cracked lens.