[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Resulting static after TC runs
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Resulting static after TC runs
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 11:20:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:20:36 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <xkuzPC.A.quD.0PgJCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: dave pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
There is a well documented effect of rectification due to electrode shape,
which occurs at high voltage. This leads to charge accumulating on 'things'
including near by objects.
For storage on 'insulators', cf 'electrophorus' and 'electret'.