Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics

Hi,

At 08:07 AM 6/27/2005, you wrote:

(4)
A note to the moderator. We posted a recipe for a 1.5 wave coil and
you deleted it. (because you disagreed with it!). You cannot suppress
the inevitable, our equations are as right as rain and eventually you
will find that you have actively engaged in the suppression of
fundamental physics.

Please repost our 1.5 wave coil specifications and let the scientific
community verify it's validity.

Respectfully Jared Dwarshuis and Lawrence Morris

I have not rejected any posts from you. I sent the post (1.5 Wave Coil) at 1:01PM yesterday and it confirmed here and came back on the monitor accounts, but I did not see it at pupman (??).... I will resend it.

I sent 46 posts to the list yesterday and they all seem to have cleared and checked fine... Not sure why you did not get it...

Cheers,

Terry