Re: Secondary Resonance LC and Harmonics

Original poster: Just Justin <rocketfuel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

FWIW, I got the 1.5 wave coil that you sent yesterday just fine.

Justin

<<Ok, It's not just me then... Since it does not show in the archives something might have gone wrong somewhere. If anyone notices that their post are not getting through, let me know. The servers seem just fine, but maybe something is wrong...>>