To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 7:07 PM
Subject: Toroid Modification

Original poster: "Mike Knowlton" <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm working on a topload toroid for my 8.5in x 39in TC.
I see some with a double toroid, I'm wondering if a bowl
supporting a toroid would have a similar effect.
  Please see pictures at
<http://www.knology.net/~amdx/>http://www.knology.net/~amdx/

  If this seems acceptable I'll dress it up with aluminum tape.
What is your feedback?

                      Thanks, Mike K.