Re: Fw: Tesla Coils & Ball Lightning

"
So if fireballs or whatever can be produced by a Tesla coil, it must
be an uncommon set of conditions that would be needed. (Here I am
referring to a fireball that lasts for a while and then has a
physical event associated with its departure such as a shock, power
short, noise, etc.) Some food for thought.

Jim Zimmerschied"

	On of my friends, whose wife doesn't mind foul smells, used to produce
little fire balls from his TC by putting on his HV terminal a piece of
rubber insulation stripped off a wire, lighting it, and firing up.  I
have some pictures somewhere.  Many others have used similar methods.  I
can't get away with that sort of thing around here, only dangerous
experiments which aren't so obvious!

Ed